Known issues in Database Catalog on public clouds
Learn about the known issues related to Database Catalog in Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) service on public clouds, the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
- DWX-7349: In reduced permissions mode, default Database Catalog name do not include the environment name
When you activate an AWS environment in reduced permissions mode, the default Database Catalog name does not include the environment name:
This does not cause collisions because each Database Catalog named "default" is associated with a different environment. For more information about reduced permissions mode, see Reduced permissions mode for AWS environments.
- Workaround: None available.
- DWX-6167: Maximum connections reached when creating multiple Database Catalogs
- Problem:After creating 17 Database Catalogs on one AWS environment, Virtual Warehouses failed to start.
- Workaround: Limit the number of Database Catalogs created on one environment to 5. This applies to both AWS and Azure environments.